JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST ANNUAL SCAVENGER HUNT (FOR DIABETES PREVENTION!)
November is Diabetes month and we will hosting our First Annual Scavenger Hunt for Diabetes Prevention. This is honoring Leslie Jean Marshall (my mom) who was a Type II diabetic and passed away earlier this year.
Teams will hunt primarily on the west side and compete to win the CASH PRIZE!
Here are the rules:
- All photos must have at least TWO team members in them unless otherwise specified by the clue.
- All videos must have at least ONE team member in them unless otherwise specified by the clue.
- For ALL photos and videos: the mini chalkboard with corresponding clue number MUST BE VISIBLE in order for the points to count.
- Teams must have at least a portion of their team t-shirts showing at all times, and in all pictures and videos!
- All Team members MUST sign Finally Fit waiver and liability form
- *All bikers MUST wear a helmet! If we see a biker without a helmet, the whole team will be disqualified!
This quest is supposed to be a fun, entertaining, and educational experience about diabetes prevention and the city we all love so much. In no way should you cheat, break the law, or inconvenience your peers, businesses, and residents of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho during this 4-hour extravaganza!!
Cost: Finally Fit Members $25/person. Non-members $40/person (THE MORE PARTICIPANTS THE GREATER THE CASH PRIZE!)
** Also seeking Corporate Sponsorships of $300. Includes 4 entries and company logo on all Hunt T-Shirts.
Minimum participants: 2 adults per team
Maximum participants: 5 adults per team
Where: Finally Fit 9101 High Assets Way Ste 108 Alb NM 87120
When: Saturday November 15th
Time: Team Meeting 10:30am (You will get list of clues at this time along with your TEAM T-SHIRT!)
Hunt: 11:00am -3pm
Refreshments and Tapas to follow and announcement of the winning Team!
Deadline: Team registration closes Monday November 3rd 5pm. No refunds or transfers after registration closes.
Contact: Rebecca Grijalva -–(505)238-3760 -- email@example.com